WELCOME TO THE CANADIAN CONGRESS ON
INCLUSIVE DIVERSITY & WORKPLACE EQUITY
Innovative Leadership & Profitable Growth through Inclusive Diversity & Workplace Equity.
About The CCIDWE
We are a company of seasoned experts around the world in diversity, inclusion, and equity who offer a variety of strategic services that organizations, institutions, and arms of the government require to foster innovative leadership, increase profitable growth, and build a cohesive and progressive corporate cultures.
Canada’s International Women’s Day Conference 2021
Did you know that in the 2018 Global Gender Gap Report by the World Economic Forum (WEF), Canada ranked 104 out of 149 countries in the category of “Health & Survival”?
While we were ranked among the top in “Educational Attainment”, we were ranked as 27 in Economic Participation & Opportunities” and 21 in “Political Empowerment.”
Overall, we were ranked 16, behind Nicaragua at 5 and Rwanda at 6, behind Namibia and Slovenia that were ranked as 10 and 11 respectively.
It means there is still a lot of work to be done right here in Canada and indeed around the world, an indictment for everyone to do something to end this gender injustice.
Gender Equity has been a buzzword for far too long, but yet not many can define it, differentiate it from Gender Equality or have a strategic plan to achieve it in their organizations.
This is why the Canadian Congress on Inclusive Diversity & Workplace Equity will be bringing some academic, business, social and community experts together at an International Women’s Day Conference., with the following objectives:
1) Celebrate the progress of women thus far in the longstanding quest for Gender Equity & Equality.
2) Enlighten hundreds of female & male delegates on the most significant challenges women continue to face in their workplace and communities.
3) Empower hundreds of female & male delegates with the mindset, skillset and toolset to break through their challenges to personal success and socioeconomic and political impact.
4) Offer a roadmap to organizations that wish to develop a sustainable long-term strategy to achieve Gender Equity & Equality in their workplace.
5) Inspire hundreds of female & male delegates to rise above their individualistic concerns to join the global movement that is committed to eradicating even more despicable acts of violence, abuse and oppression against women and girls especially in countries that lack law and order.
REGISTER NOW & INVITE EVERYONE ELSE TO DO THE SAME – INCLUDING MEN
in Eastern Time (US and Canada)